Florida Bill Paying, Bookkeeping, Insurance Filing, Organizing Paperwork for Florida seniors, elderly, and small business owners, . Elder care, Guardianship Assistance.
Elder Care Services
Small Business Owners
Mary Ellen Humphreys
American Association of Daily Money Managers
American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers
Better Business Bureau
National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers
Florida State Guardianship Association
Florida Council on Aging
Bookkeeping Services PLUS
South Palm Beach County
North Broward County
We specialize in working with:
- Florida Seniors,
- Baby Boomers,
- Families of elderly individuals, and
- Small and start-up businesses.
We provide a broad range of customized services to meet the needs of our clients in the Boca Raton, FL area (SE Florida). No task is too small or too large. Our daily money management service is “an instrument of daily living” essential in one’s life—young or old.
Florida Bookkeeping Services supplies excellent organizational, communication, and problem solving skills essential to daily money management. Additional traits are high standard of ethical behavior, detailed oriented, resourceful, good people skills, schedule and keep appointments, flexible, patient and caring.
Florida Bookkeeping Services:
- Specializes in creating and maintaining a personal and financial paper profile of the client;
- Is a resource and Liaison to clients
- Refers clients to community resources
We listen to the concerns of family members about an elderly family member and the senior services they may need. We work together to provide and coordinate a variety of elder services.
We welcome you to browse our website to learn more about us and our services.
TAX PREP TIME FOR
It's that time of year again!!
Suggestions to Eliminate Errors When Preparing Information to be Given to the IRS
1. Review last year's tax documents
2. Put W-2's and 1099's in a folder to be given to your CPA/Accountant (make copies for your file)
3. Chek each W-2 and 1099 for correct spelling of your name, social security number, and account number
4. Use your correct name, especially if you were recently married
5. File early
6. Check your return before mailing AND send certified mail
Click Here for Tax Tips
Organize Financial Documents
Organize Legal Documents
Provide Transportation if Needed.
Work with Elder Law Attorneys, Guardians, CPA's, Trust Officers, Executors, Trustees
Florida Bill Paying, Bookkeeping Services, Insurance and Medicaid Filing, Organizing Paperwork, home for Florida seniors, small business owners, home-based businesses, elderly, and seniors.
Elder care services, Guardianship Assistance provided throughout Palm Beach County, FL: Boca Raton, Hypoluxo, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach,
Lake Worth, Lantana, Deerfield Beach, Pompano Beach, FL.